Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Brand and Digital Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Sector: Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Responsible for managing Accion MfB’s brand, reputation & implementation of all Accion MfB’s marketing strategy activities, both external and internal.
- Oversees operation and services in the area of marketing, internal and external communications including brand and reputation management.
- Directs the efforts of the marketing communications staff (and staff) in brand building / development and coordination at the tactical levels with the other functions of the Marketing Communications Department to devise campaigns that increase the awareness of Accion MfB’s brand equity.
- This job post is for the role of Corporate Brand and Digital Communications Manager.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 5 years work experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 7th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online