Beacongate Limited is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter / Content Writer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Writing explicit and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice.
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts.
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
- Working with clients to write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Source images and other content and modify the copy to meet their content expectations.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or any related field
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or in a related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.