The Slate Center is a citadel of learning that educates her students with a revolutionized approach with the future of education in view. Practical hands-on learning and training. We believe in teamwork, diligence, unity, and love. Some of our training include STEM, robotics, the art of coding, music, dance and so much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator (NYSC)
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: NYSC
The employee will be tasked with:
- Creating digital ads for the The Slate Center’s online and offline advertisements and promotions.
- Handling and creating content for The Slate Center’s social media accounts.
- Be a member of the The Slate Center’s marketing team.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logo, and website.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Creating original content.
- Producing and publishing articles that market the company and its services
- Editing and fact-checking content.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of work experience.
- You must be a serving corps Member with great content writing skills.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.