PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an integrated player in the ICT segment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – IT Network Engineer / Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Consultant: IT Network Engineer / Administrator to be deployed on a particular project.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Project Skill Set Requirements:
- Supporting & Deploying Cisco switches, router, wireless and firewall.
- Hands-on experience with network virtualization, including VRF on range of platforms.
- Experience with Cisco LAN / WAN Network (routers, switches, wireless, and IP protocols).
- Working experiences with private and public cloud (SDN and AWS).
- Experience in reviewing and implementing firewall rules and router configurations.
- Experience deploying and maintaining global MPLS, IPSEC, strong understanding &
- implementation of SD-WAN and DWDM.
- Proven experience with LAN, WAN, and WLAN design and implementation.
- In-depth experience with WAN Optimization and Load Balancing.
- Experience with design / maintenance on large WAN/LAN Cisco Network.
- Extensive experience with Cisco Routing, Switching, Firewall, Wireless and VPN.
Technical / Certification Skill set:
- CCVP: Cisco Certified Voice Professional
- CCSP: Cisco Certified Security Professional
- CCDP: Cisco Certified Design Professional
- CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional, Routing & Switching
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert – CCIE.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the “Job title” in the subject line.