Honeyworld Interiors Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Construction Site Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility.
- Provide for site safety and security; devise and implement site policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment;
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established architectural designs.
- Supervise and evaluate staff; complete employee reviews; keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets; provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate.
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion; schedule and track assignments.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance with company or government regulations; ensure compliance with contracted service level agreements (SLAs); maintain up-to-date county, municipal, and state licensing.
- Communicate with clients regarding project.
- Manage and supervise site operations at night when needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years of prior experience in site project managerial or supervisory roles.
- Reading comprehension of technical documents.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Exemplary analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven leadership skills with a large and diverse workforce.
- Ability to nurture effective professional relationships with artisans and clients.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Confidence to thrive under pressure.
- Professional demeanor and attitude.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.