Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary & Purpose
- To design, develop, and maintain electrical systems for buildings, transport systems and power distribution networks.
- Reports to Electrical Manager
- Relationships; (Internal & External) Store, Purchase and Procurement, Audit, Project Manager, External contractor
Accountability & Responsibilities
- Managing power generation, transmission and distribution.
- Working with high voltage, medium voltage low voltage, and equipment.
- Designing Electrical Installations.
- Working with renewable energy sources.
- Managing and maintaining building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation and lift systems.
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments.
- Drawing up project plans, making models, prototypes and circuit diagrams for high and low voltage electrical equipment.
- Budgeting and estimating timescales i.e. examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Overseeing technicians and craftspeople.
Financial & Risk Management:
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with global safety standards.
- Ensures no naked and wet cables are connected to prevent shock and short circuit.
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
Key Performance Areas:
- Work is conducted efficiently and effectively and complies with internal policy and fulfils legislative requirements.
- All duties are provided in a timely and professional manner and in compliance with the company policy.
- Financial Quality Control
Key Skills & Competencies Requirements
Functional / Technical:
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer.
- Programs: AutoCAD, Office….
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards.
- Problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus
- Design skill and knowledge
- Math knowledge
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology
- Leadership skills
- Good time management and organizational skill
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Relationship management
- Good working ethics
- Industry and Domestic
Salary: Very Attractive
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date above will be automatically rejected.