Hub30 is a leading Lagos based coworking space in Festac Town. The business model focuses more on building a friendly, innovative and collaborative work environment for her members and it’s the job of our Community Associate to execute strategies to achieve this.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Associate
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you really good with social media? Are you Tech savvy, fun, creative and a people person? Then this job is for you.
- Our community associate will work with the Community Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the work space, and create innovative & exciting methods to engage and manage the Hub Community.
- As the community associate, you are responsible for managing, improving, and leveraging relationships within the space. As managing the facility is also key to managing the community, you are also responsible for all operational functions And admin support.
- Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills, great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand
- If you are the one we are looking for, visit our website and within the application form, tell us which of our services caught your attention and why.
In detail, you are expected to:
- Identify, launch and manage regular community initiatives that will keep the community engaged.
- Manage the physical space of the community to fit its purpose & users.
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience (Create a sense of community among members).
- Create a welcoming environment in a friendly, patient and professional manner.
- Work with the administrative Team to ensure space maintenance and management of the working space.
- Develop clear, actionable strategies around KPIs and how to achieve them.
- Coordinate other support personnel & staff/team.
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers, industry professionals, and the media.
- Stay up-to-date on new products, features, and trends
- Respond to queries, feedback/reviews.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our ideal applicant should possess the following Skills:
- Little or great experience launching community initiatives
- Good command of basic IT packages such as MS Office. We will teach you the rest.
- An understanding of innovative community needs and engagement
- Must live within Amuwo-Odofin or environs
- Must be process-oriented, vibrant and energetic and love to have Fun.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Basic Hands-on with social media
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Good operational, organizational and people management skills to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online