Dotts Media House is Africa’s leading digital marketing firm – using three arms – content, consulting and strategy – to create campaigns, movements & stories that inspire change and socio-economic development – helping our corporate, institutional and governance clients expand their reach across an increasingly progressive audience. We have led almost 8 years of impeccable digital marketing, public relations, influencer marketing, corporate communications, project management, crises / reputation management, and government relations experience. We have several national/global awards & recognitions for our work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Associate
- As a Communication Associate, you will be in charge of developing and executing media strategy plans, and social media management activities for the brand and clients across all social media channels.
- Develop creative social media marketing strategy plans for brands and driving that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Create content calendars alongside the graphics team for the client’s social media management
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns in line with KPIs
- Monitor trends and activities across socials via digital tools
- Become an advocate for the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Observe and review threats and opportunities surrounding the brand’s digital aspect of business
- Stay in-trend, research, and propose new social media account management tools.
- Work closely with the strategy team to deliver better results
- Support the Operations and Strategy Departments to effectively propose and help implement new innovative strategies in order to meet and exceed the company’s overall revenue and profit targets.
Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
- At least 3 years of experience working at a digital agency in Nigeria
- At least 2 years of experience managing social media accounts for different top-tier brands
- Top Notch Creative skills
- Possess Leadership & Management Skills
- Ability to handle deliverables and meet deadlines without being supervised
- You must be passionate, creative, spontaneous, and be in the know of evolving media trends.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.