Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing company in the country that provides offerings that cover Wellbore Construction, Process Automation & Control, Oilfield Tubular & Accessory Manufacturing & Repair, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: NLNG Bonny, Rivers
Reports To: MSC2 Manager
Industry: Oil and Gas
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate is expected to be a credible Commercial nodal point at site and carry out effective weekly coordination with MSC2 Manager, MSC2 Maintenance Co-ordinator, Plant Area Supervisors, and Site HR & Finance.
- Demonstrate good understanding of preventive and corrective maintenance routine practices of Oil & Gas sector.
- Develop and nurture key executive relationship within the production, maintenance, procurement, QHSE, finance and contracts team of the company.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across the organization with various functional teams, business development managers, regional sales managers, and key account managers to gather support, co-operation, active participation, and contribution to grow the routine / general / turn around maintenance service contract business.
- Promote and effectively communicate maintenance service contracting portfolio value proposition to customers and other stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis situation by being proactive.
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with bids & proposals / regional sales managers / other business development managers to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to bids & proposals / other business development managers.
- Generating periodic reports and statistics regarding contract utilization and forecasts.
- Publish monthly Operations MIS
- Identify, lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance operations performance against industry benchmarks.
- Establish a live and direct line of communication with all the key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure swift response, transparency and free flow of information to enable informed business decisions.
- Ensure strict compliance to data confidentiality, code of conduct and privacy policies.
- Review, Forecast & Deliver Monthly Revenue, Billing & Cash
- Review, Forecast & Manage Labour Mobilization and Salary Costs strictly aligned to Authorized Work Orders (WO) and Forecasted Revenue
- Review, Forecast & Manage Indirect Costs against Transport, Feeding, PPE, HMO, Tools, Infrastructure, and Internet.
- Review, Forecast and Manage Corrective Maintenance Project Revenues & Costs.
- Conduct monthly Contract Performance Evaluation (CPE) internal audit to ensure compliance to company’s KPIs.
- Actively pursue upsell opportunities / adjacencies to drive 2X MSC2 contract revenue growth.
- Actively support yearly NCD / company audit.
- Gather relevant data and establish compelling rationale to justify contract rate escalation during the yearly review with the company.
- Extend active commercial costing / pricing support to the Internal Sales / Sales team on the O&M bids and proposals.
- B.Tech (Mechanical) from accredited University.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience
- Routine maintenance service contract operations experience with exposure to Oil & Gas sector.
- Should have managed service contract operations of at least 5 M$ and a team size of at least 50.
- Good knowledge of commercial service operations and related documentation.
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external.
- Financial acumen and negotiating skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Willing and able to work long hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
- Willing and able to travel to locations as required to execute job responsibilities
N1,000,000 – N1,500,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.