Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client is a foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing Company in the country that provides offerings that cover Wellbore Construction, Process Automation & Control, Oilfield Tubular & Accessory Manufacturing & Repair.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: NLNG Bonny, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Oil and Gas
Reports To: MSC2 Manager
- Demonstrate good understanding of preventive and corrective maintenance routine practices of Oil & Gas sector.
- Develop and nurture key executive relationship within the production, maintenance, procurement, QHSE, finance and contracts team of the company.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across the organization with various functional teams, business development managers, regional sales managers, and key account managers to gather support, co-operation, active participation, and contribution to grow the routine / general / turn around maintenance service contract business.
- Promote and effectively communicate maintenance service contracting portfolio value proposition to customers and other stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis situation by being proactive.
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with bids & proposals / regional sales managers / other business development managers to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to bids & proposals / other business development managers.
- Generating periodic reports and statistics regarding contract utilization and forecasts.
- Publish monthly Operations MIS
- Identify, lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance operations performance against industry benchmarks.
- Establish a live and direct line of communication with all the key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure swift response, transparency and free flow of information to enable informed business decisions.
- Ensure strict compliance to data confidentiality, code of conduct and privacy policies.
- Review, Forecast & Deliver Monthly Revenue, Billing & Cash
- Review, Forecast & Manage Labour Mobilization and Salary Costs strictly aligned to Authorized Work Orders (WO) and Forecasted Revenue
- Review, Forecast & Manage Indirect Costs against Transport, Feeding, PPE, HMO, Tools, Infrastructure, and Internet.
- Review, Forecast and Manage Corrective Maintenance Project Revenues & Costs.
- Conduct monthly Contract Performance Evaluation (CPE) internal audit to ensure compliance to company’s KPIs.
- Actively pursue upsell opportunities / adjacencies to drive 2X MSC2 contract revenue growth.
- Actively support yearly NCD / company audit.a Foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing Company
- Gather relevant data and establish compelling rationale to justify contract rate escalation during the yearly review with the company.
- Extend active commercial costing / pricing support to the Internal Sales / Sales team on the O&M bids and proposals.
- B.Tech (Mechanical) from accredited University.
- Minimum of 15 Years experience
- Routine maintenance service contract operations experience with exposure to Oil & Gas sector.
- Should have managed service contract operations of at least 5 M$ and a team size of at least 50.
- Good knowledge of commercial service operations and related documentation.
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external.
- Financial acumen and negotiating skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Willing and able to work long hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
- Willing and able to travel to locations as required to execute job responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.