Ani Cleaning Services, a cleaning company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
- Coaching and developing employees (cleaners)
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also request for replacement
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
- Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1-2 years work experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and even in listening
- Must have good interpersonal attributes. That is to say, the supervisor must be someone that gets along easily with people (easily approachable)
- Must be outstanding when it comes to organization and coordination of both humans and their activities
- Must display a high level of integrity due to the fact that he/she may be in a position to take care of people’s personal belongings
- Excellent decision-making ability is a must-have
- Must be proactive in the line of duty
- Must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, and most importantly, lead a team
- Should have a clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles
- Must have relevant experience in cleaning and supervision of cleaning procedures.
N30,000 – N35,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.