IT Horizons Nigeria Limited – A system integrator ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Solutions Officer
Location: Gbagada Phase 2, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all technical solutions activities of IT Horizons.
- To oversee and direct all new and existing service development and deploying enterprise solutions in line with business requirements and overall support of business development activities.
Key Responsibilities for this Role
- Achieves growth, sales target and business objectives by successfully managing the IT Horizons’ solution’s business.
- Designs, implements and executes strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence while optimizing stakeholder interests.
- Conducts business risk assessment for any new technical, commercial and partnership opportunities.
- Directs strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the solutions business.
- Represents the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimize all business development opportunities.
- Provides global best practice technology and leadership in the development and implementation of solutions across all markets and locations.
- Oversees planning and implementation of solutions to support both distributed and centralized business operations and achieve more effective and cost effective enterprise wide IT operations for clients
- Ensures the company is constantly moving forward towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Provides overall strategic leadership, direction and guidance for the growth, expansion and diversification of IT Horizons.
- Coordinates the formulation, design and review of the IT Horizons’ corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Oversees all technology business relationships and/or partnerships for growth and sustenance.
- Manages the company’s budget and ensures effective use of the company’s resources on technology investments to grow the business.
- Grows the capacity of the company’s technical staff to lead the technology services innovation curve while providing leadership and guidance to the team.
- Establish quality and reliability standards by studying industry benchmarks and the requirements of customers.
- Proffers advice on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of technical systems, ensuring appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems and evaluate such systems to measure success on client’s demand.
- Approves, coordinates and controls all projects related to selection, acquisition, development and installation of major client business needs.
- Reviews all client integration component acquisition and maintenance contracts, soliciting involvement and participation of other management team members as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains corporate policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation and operation of IT systems.
- Maintains contact with IT system suppliers and maintain knowledge of current technology, equipment, prices and terms of agreements to minimize the investment required to meet established service levels.
- Evaluates alternatives, perform appropriate cost benefit analysis, and recommend solutions that maximize effectiveness and minimize costs commensurate with acceptable risks.
- Sets company’s objectives and monitors ongoing progress and performance alongside MD/CEO.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Supports the rest of the leadership team to decide which engineering projects are the highest priorities against the business targets and which can be executed with the available resources.
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum of Bachelor’s / HND in Computer Science / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Applied Physics / Computer Science / or a related discipline
- Relevant Master’s Degree is an advantage
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator) or equivalents is an added advantage
- Minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in an ICT or Software environment with at least five (5) years’ experience of driving change and managing multi-disciplinary technical teams
N1,000,000 – N1,500,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.