Vincintoire Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Strategy & Governance:
- Define company strategies and lead the formulation of initiatives to support local and regional objectives/directions, and facilitate the development of corresponding operational plans
- Responsible for contributing towards the success of our Client.
- Ensure governance structures and processes are in place to meet corporate and regulatory compliance requirements.
Business Operations & Growth:
- Direct business plans and lead the management team to meet the company’s mission, revenue, manpower, profitability, and growth targets.
- Foster a customer-focused environment, drive the organization to anticipate market needs and deliver products and services that exceed and shape customers’ expectations with a focus on profitable growth.
- Oversee company operations to ensure efficiency, quality service and cost-effective management resources through the company’s leaders.
- Oversee the adequacy and soundness of the company’s financial structure
- Review the company’s operating results and take steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to achieve targeted results.
Key Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders, to ensure communication and collaboration to enhance business growth.
- Keep abreast of market information and updated regulations by building and maintaining relationships with local regulators, General Insurance associations, and market analysts in the industries.
Team Leadership & Culture:
- Build and develop a strong leadership team and ensure the right level and profile of resources and talents are on board to support business development; strengthen local teams and ensure succession plans and talent pipelines are in place
- Lead and facilitate the management team to work towards a common direction; build high-performance teams and manage the performance of the management team effectively
- Build and install an environment, which exemplifies the Client’s culture and values that guide staff behaviours and decisions.
- Demonstrate company Compliance Values by ensuring no violations against the letters and the spirit of the company’s policies due to intentional conduct and/or negligence and participation in mandatory compliance training and certifications as per company determined programs. As People Manager, monitors own team to ensure the required compliant behaviour is upheld.·
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Master’s Degree from any major
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 15 years experience working which consist of at least 10 years experience in the General Insurance Industry
Technical expertise needed:
- Strong competency in corporate management
- Good knowledge of General Investment and Financial Service Products
- Solid knowledge and strong competency of General Insurance business
Soft skill expertise needed:
- High energy professional with strong business acumen and a global strategic vision
- Strategic thinking, planning and execution skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong in catalyzing high performance (change & team leadership) and people management capabilities.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.