Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Sales Manager (Personal Care, Cosmetics and Detergent Ingredients)
Department: Sales / Business Development
Business Verticals – B2B
Product Segment: Ingredients for Personal Care, Cosmetics, Soap and Detergent ingredients
Functionally Reports to: Sales Head
Administratively Reports to: Managing Director
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity:
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Sales Strategy – Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- Day to Day Management – To make regular customer visits for sales, business development and to facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To acquire thorough understanding of key customers need and requirements.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To do project tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- Customer Relationship – To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- Sales Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To prepare and update customer profile on continues basis and build database for all key accounts.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Budget – To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Well, exposed to B2B Sales in specialty chemicals.
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience in sales.
- Must be a chemistry graduate or chemical engineer, handling sales of similar products.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria / West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.