Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCNA – B2C Channel Account Manager, Retail / E-Commerce – Nigeria
Job ID: 16780
Location: Nigeria (all locations)
Job Category: Sales
Job Level: Specialist/ Professional
Employment Type: Not Indicated
Job Purpose and Summary
- The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-2 level, responsible for all channels in Nigeria and surrounding regions.
- Tier-2 is defined as the reseller of Canon Products who purchases Canon products from Canon’s designated distributors (business partners) and will be responsible for: Channel Penetration, Demand Generation, Brand Visibility and Enhance Canon MASH in Nigeria.
- Channel, Account and Competition Mapping.
- Establish Tier 2 contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Tier 2 partner (Account Decision Makers).
- Introduce Canon Products at the account utilizing the relationship established with T2 dealer.
- Product training to Tier 2 Salesmen and Merchandisers.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Campaigns, promotions within the retail space and E-commerce space.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager, the Tier 1 partner and the managed accounts.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marcom team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the Channel Partner program in the country with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving in store visibility, development of localized POS materials and display stands.
- Propose, and Support PMs / BDMs in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues, and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning:
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (University level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor, or trading company) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of market environments – desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language- essential.
- High level of written and spoken communication – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude, and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
- Be based in Nairobi – essential.
You will need:
- Drive for results
- Focus on the customer
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively
- Negotiate & Influence
What We Give
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition.
- We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us.
- You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online