Job Title: Cashier (Hospitality)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an accounting officer / cashier.
- This role is responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analyzing, and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the company.
- Additionally responsible for generating Bills and collecting all revenue owed to the company in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Also, Assist the finance manager in directing the financial activities.
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit,
- Clarifies customers question or concerns about the charges on their bills
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Post ledger payments in property management system reconcile and bill all ledger accounts.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform the Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Prepare wire transfer confirmations for reimbursable invoices
- Review the postings, payments, and revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation is applied on all billing software
- Assists with reimbursable invoicing.
- Set up new accounts in accordance with established credit policy.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- HND & OND in Accounting preferred
- At least between 1 – 3 years experience as a cashier or account officer
- Hospitality experience will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word).
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online