Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Planning Analyst Associate
Requisition ID.: 339327BR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Temporary
Business Unit: Global Health PH
Shift Work: No
Functional Area: Audit & Finance
- 5.6 Million patients were reached through our innovative medicines and access brands in 2020.
- This was made possible because we had the right people on our teams.
- Our aspiration is to double our patient reach by year 2022 and raise this by five times more at year end 2025.
- Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
- This role will provide expert advice to superiors on BPA as well as insightful and value-added analysis and decision support to management team. Provide financial and administrative support to company/country organizations, regarding financial planning and analysis.
- Success candidate will have the opportunity to work with direct managers across numerous functions and divisions to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
- B.Sc in Accounting / B.Sc in Banking & Finance or its equivalent
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.