Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is an American-based company that is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. Their mission is to make cryptocurrency/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations and Strategy Manager (Fintech / Cryptocurrency)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems for the company’s leadership team.
- Develop a deep understanding of our peer and competitor positioning as well as the emerging crypto landscape to inform your recommendations.
- Define clear hypotheses to identify new opportunities, and build business cases and quantitative models that will inform and influence our strategy.
- Partner with product leadership, using data and insight to define changes, design experiments, and implement those changes across our products.
- Contribute to improving our capabilities by enhancing existing processes and recruiting and developing new team members.
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and everyday to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do.
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements.
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organisational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do.
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood.
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology.
- Build and utilise working relationships with internal business partners across the organisation and external business contacts.
- BA / B.Sc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience in a business-strategy role (Management consulting, Hedge Fund, Banking, Operations at a start-up, etc.)
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Outstanding executive-level verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for solving complex problems, and building scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
Salary + Benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online