Prestigious Consulting Group – We are a growing startup operating in the agriculture industry based in Lagos. We monitor everything from seeds to shelf: we work with farmers, we manufacture and we are sellers. We are visionaries on innovation and are looking for a sales team to match!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring for a skilled Business Manager to lead and supervise the work of our employees and run operations in our health care services.
- You will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company and business efficiency.
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success.
- Suitable candidates should also be excellent in written and verbal communication, and possess the ability to identify growth opportunities. It is also important to possess tech skills for advertising, creating forms, and copywriting.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Management, or Health Management.
- At least 3 years experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- impeccable digital marketing and tech skills
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.