TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions, Business, and compliance solutions to our clients in financial services, Oil and Gas Sector, Public Sector and Telecommunication services. We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gaining better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations. Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products, and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Specialist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Looking to bring on board a Business Intelligence Specialist to create data-driven strategies that improve our company’s processes and increase our market share.
- You will be working with a team to mine data, develop analytics tools, and report back on your findings and solutions.
- To be successful as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you should have a passion for data and a highly analytical mind. Top candidates will also have good written and verbal communication skills to explain the strategies they want to implement effectively
- Support and participate in all innovative approaches to the analysis of information to drive solutions that provide real business value and provide a competitive advantage
- Support team and enhancement to ETL system
- Optimization of the information solutions.
- Ensure timely resolution of issues
- Provide oversight and support for the operationalization of new deliveries.
- Extracting, Analysing and Delivering audit and regulatory related reports
- Investigating complaints from business users and sharing findings for implementation.
- Building reports using PowerBI and providing related support to ensure that PowerBI services are up and running.
- Configure, build, and test applications or technical architecture components.
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building, and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Code applications in accordance with reasonable security coding practices to ensure the application is free of the most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute technical test plans for application change, new deployment, and upgrades.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components.
- Participate in the fixing of any defects and performance problems discovered in production.
- Develop and implement big data models and solutions from a variety of sources – both structured and unstructured data.
- Integration of big data solutions with existing reporting and analytical solutions.
- Conduct root cause analysis on production issues.
- Guidance of the entire information management process of both structured and unstructured data.
- Producing relevant technical documentation and specifications.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Proven experience as a BI analyst or Data Scientist.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g., Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI).
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
- Firm understanding of statistics and databases.
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports, and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Knowledge in Technology such as C#, VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, Power BI, MEAN Stack are a big plus.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.