We are a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Lagos with premium Ethical / OTC brands in different therapy areas; Fertility products and Wellness products. As part of a strategic drive with the objective of strengthening her competitive edge in the market, the company urgently requires the services of self-motivated and results oriented professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Food Supplements)
- We require the services of self-motivated and results oriented professionals who will inter-phase effectively with the healthcare professionals and the trade channel operators in the territories / product portfolios assigned to them.
- They will be required to secure the endorsement and prescription at the company’s brands by the healthcare professionals and driving for optimum visibility in the trade channels.
The Business Development Manager (Food Supplements) will be responsible for the profitable management of the food supplements portfolio in a highly competitive market by:
- Creating maximum awareness of the company’s brands of food supplements among healthcare professionals especially the pharmaceutical outlets and enlisting them to recommend them for their patients.
- Effective management of the sales team to deliver on their targets through effective detailing to the pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
Qualifications / Experience/ Competences
- A good First Degree in Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or any of the related Sciences
- A minimum of three years experience as an Area Sales Manager in a pharmaceutical company.
- Good track record of achievements in previous employments
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of the humongous food supplements market and network marketing
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills and a strong and infectious “can do” attitude.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should clearly state on the top of the front page of their CV, the Position they are applying for and Desired Location.
- Only shortlisted candidates will bw contacted.
- Candidates applying for more than one position will be disqualified.