They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Availability to start: Within a month of completing the interviews
- The candidate will support growth aspirations of their organization.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for creating and managing the opportunity spreadsheet ensuring all actions required to win an opportunity are adequately closed out and key relationships developed and maintained.
- To develop close working relationships with key contact persons within the company’s field of specialization.
- To work with the Managing Director to develop new partnerships with foreign companies wanting to bring their business to Nigeria.
- To attain and demonstrate strong product/service knowledge to effectively communicate and show initiative during client interaction.
- Coordinate with related functions within the company to ensure timeliness and accuracy in dealing with client (potential or existing) related transactions.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge about business practices and industry trends.
- Develop and recommend innovative strategies for client retention.
- Engage in active market research to identify new businhttps://greenjobsite.com/jobs/digital-marketing-executive-at-first-ally-capital-2/ess opportunities.
- Engage in the development of quarterly or annual marketing budget development and tracking budget-related expenses.
- Ensure compilation and timely delivery of progress report to the management team as appropriate.
- Fully participate in industry-related conferences and client forums as a company representative.
- Maintaining an all-inclusive client database system to serve as a guide for follow-up and other relationship management activities for existing and new clients.
- Prepare and execute relevant presentations to new and existing clients.
- Prepare and issue minutes of business development meetings with new and existing clients.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue growth.
- Revenue per client.
- Profit margin.
- Client retention rate.
- Customer satisfaction.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 4 years in Business Development related activities preferably in the oil and gas sector.
- Communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to new situations and challenges.
- Must have or be working towards a professional qualification.
- Negotiation skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Subsea Engineering and IT background and knowledge would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.