LandBook is a full-service real estate subsidiary of Harmony Garden & Estate Development Limited. We look to build the Next Nation’s 5th largest Real Estate Company and The Largest Serving Markets in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business Development Manager will be responsible for increasing sales for the company, actively developing and managing the company’s business and all its linked activities in order to meet corporate targets and generating leads for expected results.
- Generate sales lead through New Selling / Up Selling / Cross Selling for the company’s products and handling the sales process from the initial contact up-to the closure
- Achieving all sales objectives in line with the clients’ marketing plan and developing
- Ability to plan and organize projects to ensure sales opportunity maximization
- Develop a full understanding of the business and real estate advertising marketplace
- Develop the client’s quotation and insightful proposals , follow up on the actual expenses incurred during the project, and ensure that it will not exceed the final quotations
- Develop and manage realtor networks.
- Form a close working relationship with other business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
- Supervise and train the sales team.
- Develop, design, and implement business plan strategy
- Formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- Identify sales leads, pitch products to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing realtors and sales consultants.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Conduct frequent field visits to make sure that the outcome is meeting the client’s requirements and take corrective actions whenever needed
- Perform any necessary negotiations with the client related to the work plan to ensure the most effective execution.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- The candidate should be a smart and business savvy individual with 3 -6 years of experience in estate sales and marketing and related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a business development executive, marketer, realtor manager in a reputable real estate firm, investment management firm, mortgage bank, or any relevant industry with verifiable achievements
- High-level communication skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of real estate marketing process
- Candidates must be commission focused people
- Must be a key/team player and vast in strategizing
- Up-to-date technical knowledge is applicable to the job.
- An understanding of types of real estate investments
- An understanding of applicable laws and agency rules
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the marketing and sales of land and building
- Ability to develop sales goals for the team and ensure they are met.
- Ability to develop strategy and manage its implementation
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Business savvy / result oriented
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- A flair for sales and marketing.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Landbookhr@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.