Greenbox Facilities Limited – We are a honest, hardworking firm offering expert fumigation and facility management services to individuals and corporate bodies in Abuja, at competitive and affordable prices. From the office manager to the man on the field, our experienced and fully trained staff are dedicated to ensuring total customer satisfaction.
At GreenBox Facilities, we are committed to providing the best obtainable pest control, fumigation and decontamination services in Abuja and we strive continually to exceed customer expectation by delivering the highest levels of performance. GreenBox is a company you can rely on to get the job done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- He/she will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying strategies to MD/CEO and other management team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence, achieving 80% of periodic targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to MD/CEO
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Oversee the management of all social media channels in driving sales
Key Performance Indicators:
- Monthly sales growth.
- Sales opportunities created.
- Pipeline deals converted
- Average conversion time.
- Sales targets Achieved.
Requirements & Qualifications
- B.Sc or HND in any field
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in Facility Management or Service Related Industry
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense.
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
A How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Qualification BA/BSC