Beacongate Limited is a one-stop business solution provider company that has been setup to assist SMEs build their Internal capabilities through our HR bouquet services such as Recruitment, Training, Organization, Development and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Own the achievement of the revenue targets for each of the products in RPM’s portfolio via personal sales through the sales engineering team, sales outlets, distribution channels, and sales partnerships.
- Develop, document, and implement a process for identifying, engaging with OEMs (and trading partners) and onboarding products that fit our product portfolio criteria.
- Identify, engage, and onboard deal makers (Partners) that would generate leads for the business.
- Develop and implement a robust strategic recruitment approach and process to identify qualified partners
- Determine appropriate strategies to develop the relationship with a potential partner through the application process.
- Prepare market analysis and market intelligence gathering to develop plans and strategies to locate and develop potential sales partners.
- Continuously engage and work with OEMs and trading partners with underperforming products in our portfolio to grow the visibility of the products within their target markets.
- Support the sales engineering team on their sales calls by providing sales research and product knowledge expertise to ensure they close sales of the products.
- Build business development plans containing product strategy, go-to-market plans, price & product positioning for each of the products within the product portfolio.
- Build revenue and expense budgets tied to business development plans for each product in the product portfolio.
- Develop new sales outlets, distribution channels, and sales partnerships to grow the visibility of the products amongst its target audience and grow revenue.
- Identify sales prospects, grow relationships with gatekeepers, and pitch the product.
- Grow good working relationships with new prospects and transfer the connections to the sales engineering team once a purchase is made.
- Continually facilitate product training on what the products offer to partner and end-users.
- Continually plan and oversee new marketing initiatives by working with RPM’s marketing unit to develop and manage all publicity and awareness programs that will aid the adoption of the company’s product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or any related course.
- Between (3) to (5) years of relevant work experience in business development.
- Minimum of three (2)years experience in B2B Sales as a technical sales.
- Engineering solutions Industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Ability to plan, set goals, promote, and improve service delivery.
- Results-oriented, customer-focused, with a serious commitment to excellence.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Independent, resourceful, and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, analytical, and a team player.
- High negotiation skills.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.