Prepaid Medicare Services HMO is a leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive / Liaison Officer
Job Ref: BDE-LS-03-22
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and ensure the implementation of an effective marketing and sales plan for the organisation
- Develop and implement a robust and effective marketing communications campaign for the organisation
- Drive and co-ordinate all marketing activities
- Grow and sustain market share of the organisation
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- Contribute to the development of health care plans
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan.
- OND in Marketing, Insurance or any other relevant field
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Excellent driving skills added advantage
- Professional qualifications in marketing or management will be an advantage
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent selling and customer relationship skills
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written English language
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales and marketing network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Must have the knowledgeable of the environment
- Must be competent, experienced and dedicated individuals.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.