Emotion Press – We are Nigeria’s foremost printing/publishing outfit set to project the future ones. Since our inception, we have continually launched the careers of over fifty authors into the literary light.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of business development strategies focused on revenue generation and client retention.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Preparing and executing pitches, proposals, and other presales and sales instruments in line with the organization’s business development strategies.
- Responsible for managing the organization’s key clients
- Responsible for business generation and leads conversion
- Responsible for providing target services to clients
- Build and strategically manage relationships with the organization’s stakeholders, clients, and prospects.
- Provide general business support and advisory
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Business Development Manager or in a similar role.
- Familiarity with the legal business terrain.
- Knowledge of key industries in the economy.
- In-depth knowledge of business development, brand selling and digital analysis.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.