Emotion Press – We are the Nigerian publisher of several highly acclaimed and award winning titles distributed in Africa, Europe and North America. Established in 2011, we are strongly bent on projecting young voices to the world literary stage through our innovative and affordable publishing packages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The role is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of business development strategies focused on revenue generation and client retention.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Preparing and executing pitches, proposals, and other presales and sales instruments in line with the organization’s business development strategies.
- Responsible for managing the organization’s key clients
- Responsible for business generation and leads conversion
- Responsible for providing target services to clients
- Build and strategically manage relationships with the organization’s stakeholders, clients, and prospects.
- Provide general business support and advisory
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Business Development Manager or in a similar role.
- Familiarity with the legal business terrain.
- Knowledge of key industries in the economy.
- In-depth knowledge of business development, brand selling and digital analysis.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.