Dek Global Real Estate Company – We are a Real Estate firm, we build and sell Homes & Properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Opebi / Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our firm a real estate company is looking to connect with an experienced young individual who will be responsible for generating sales, increasing revenue and market share by supporting the business development team in generating new business and maintaining existing clients.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences etc.
- 2+years experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience hitting significant sales targets and contributing significantly to the review growth of the business.
- Strong influencing skills, able to convince prospects and clients to create win-win situations.
- Able to identify opportunities and build the necessary collaboration to meet set targets.
- A strong network in the corporate environment with an impressive contact database.
Base pay, with commission on sales.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.