RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 7 years and we have 7 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Communications Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a brand specialist to manage our brand image and ensure that the branding is consistent, credible and ever recognizable.
- Responsible for delivering the overall company brand objectives and strategies; ensuring brand growth
- Monitors market trends and oversees advertising activities to ensure the right message is delivered for their product or service.
- Oversee the Print media activities of the company.
- Manage our brand ambassadors, advertorials, social media pages and all commercials.
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which the company can make sales and generate more income.
- Generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new designs and projects.
- Overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
- Supervising the sign-off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Co-coordinating launch program of products.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Working to ensure that a consistent, desirable message is conveyed through the company’s communications channels.
- Working with the IT department to ensure that company websites are maintained and updated with appropriate information
- Assisting with content development and management.
- Develop and implement brand plans and strategies.
- Promote brand growth and expansion.
- Should be highly creative and have the ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Should have general and in-depth knowledge of the real estate market terrain in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as try to predict future trends.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) in Marketing, Communication or other related fields of study.
- Proven 8 – 12 years working experience as a brand manager with proven track record of delivering excellently.
- Expertise in marketing and communication.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, industry best practices and performance standards.
- Should have Project management and supervision skills.
- Should Have Decision-making ability and leadership skills.
- Should possess excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.