Nuts About Cakes has been making great bakery products for over 10 years. We make tasty cakes, mouthwatering pastries and a variety of bread. Our products are made fresh daily, crafted by hand and made with love. Exceptional customer service is at the heart of what we do. We are a bakery manufacturing company with a chain of retail bakery shops. Our growth is attributed to the hard work and dedication of each member of the Nuts About Cakes family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
The scope of duties shall include and not be limited to the following:
- Identify and close new sales leads.
- Maintaining beneficial relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals.
- Weekly report on milestones.
- Direct all Branch operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and improve sales growth opportunities.
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Experience: 3 – 4 years.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.