BRAE Therapi is a professional organization that offers wide range of services to children with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy and other developmental disorder. BRAE renders services such as: behavior therapy, school facilitation, vocational training, occupational therapy, speech therapy and services related to a therapist placement with a special needs child on vacation with parents or while his/her parent on vacation and posting of therapists abroad for intervention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Behavior Facilitator / Special Needs Teacher
Location: Island – Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Facilitator will help a student of concern to learn by prompting him/her to listen and focus on ongoing tasks or tasks at hand.
- Facilitator will reiterate any concept introduce by the class teacher, to the student.
- Facilitator will help breakdown or simplify some (difficult) concepts for student’s consumption.
- Facilitator will engage him/her during the student’s free time by implementing some of his/her IEP goals.
- Facilitator will be running a program that contain social skill and motor functions (fine and gross) and self help skill.
- Facilitator will generate detailed report of daily activity.
- Facilitator may advise the teacher on an approach or method best effective to teach a concept.
- Facilitator will support teaching of some concepts with teaching aids.
- Working days / hour is Monday to Friday and 8am – 1pm respectively.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 4 years work experience.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.