Dunn and Braxton is an Insurance firm that helps businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at reduced costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Executive
Locations: Enugu, Lagos, (Ibadan) Oyo, (Sagamu, Abeokuta) Ogun, (Ile-Ife, Osogbo) Osun, (Benin) Edo, (Warri) Delta, (Port Harcourt) Rivers, (Calabar) Cross River, (Aba) Abia, (Nnewi, Onitsha) Anambra and (Owerri) Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Bancassurance Executives acts as the Company’s representatives in identifying business opportunities (Sales of Life and General Insurance Products) within designated partner bank branches closest to their homes.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Solicit new clients, and grow prospective/existing clientele
- Handles activities that involves reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District/Region’s monthly/quarterly meetings.
- First Degree or equivalent Education
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience with at least 1 year experience in Insurance Sales.
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity.
N68,000 Monthly Net + Commission + Other Benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location (e.g Bancassurance Executive – Port Harcourt) as the subject of the email.