Ladkem Eye Hospital (A Subsidiary of Ladkem Nigeria Limited with CAC Registration No – RC: 116348) is a specialist hospital, fully registered with Lagos State Private Hospital Registration Authority with Registration Number: LSPHRA/VIII/99/12. The Hospital was founded on the basis of total quality management in eye care delivery services, and has been providing excellent eye care services delivery to Nigerians and Foreigners alike since its inception over twenty years ago.
As one of the health care providers under the National Health Insurance Scheme, we provide secondary health care services in the area of OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OPTOMETRY, and currently have services provision agreement with some Health Maintenance Organization (HMO’s).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auxiliary Nurse
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Must possess a minimum of 5’ O level credit in Mathematics and English;
- Must have a nursing certificate;
- To Perform basic nursing task;
- To monitor and record vital signs, body temperature and blood pressure;
- To assist in carrying out necessary test
- Theatre experience will be an added advantage;
- Must submit both physical and electronic copy of their credentials;
- Must be resident in Surulere or its environs.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the Physical Copy of their Application Letter, detailed Resume, copy of Credentials and Valid National Identity Card as well as two Referees’ details and one Guarantor’s details to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent, Off Bode Thomas Street,
Surulere, Lagos State.
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please note that the resume must contain relevant information such as date of birth, marital status, current place of residence as well as nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.