Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – M&E
- The ATO M&E will support the State Office in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities.
- S/He will work with others in the State Office as well as Local Implementing Partners to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the Donor and Project’s M&E needs.
- S/He will also work with State Offices and Local Partners to support the correct implementation and use of monitoring and evaluation tools and adherence to complete, correct and timely reporting.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- A Degree or equivalent in Sciences or Arts
- At least 4 years’ experience in M&E related activities.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Applications will be received on a rolling basis.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.