Meyerswright, a recruiting and consulting company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize office and assist managers in daily site operations.
- Ensure the office environment is clean at all times.
- Interact with customers and resolve complaints.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of the information.
- Monitor the level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Supervise janitorial operations, assigning janitorial duties to staff and regularly inspecting their work to ensure that established standards are met.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree qualification with a minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Female candidates preferably.
- Proven experience as an office assistant, customer service or any relevant administrative role.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must know how to take charge and can work without supervision.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.