The David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State, Nigeria is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art International Medical Sciences University. The University’s central goal is for specialized manpower development in the most conducive environment in all aspects of medical specialties with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Librarian
Location: Uburu, Ebonyi
Department: University Library
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Conditions of Service
- As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Salary and Allowances
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should Click Here to visit the University website and fill an application form. Candidates are also required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials and recommendation letters from three referees. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- E-mail Address and Phone Number(s)
- Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- State of Origin and LGA
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates (photocopies of certificates to be attached)
- Previous employment(s), position(s), Date(s)
- Details of Administrative Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Dates, including photocopy of latest pay-slip
- List of Publications (Academic staff only)
- List of grants received as Principal Investigator (Academic staff only)
- Scopus Publication h-index (Academic staff only)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Names and Addresses of 3 referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked, “Application for Employment (State Category eg., Assistant Librarian)” to:
The Acting Vice-Chancellor,
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS),
Uburu, Ohaozara LGA,