TriVersa Solutions Limited specializes in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions, Business, and compliance solution to our clients in financial services, Oil and Gas Sector, Public Sector and Telecommunication services.
We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations. Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products, and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
The ideal candidate will have up to date development skills in Oracle Systems Analysis, Data Analysis, ETL Development, Application development leveraging API, SQL and PL/SQL Development, Data Migration and automated test scripting leveraging Python or Ruby. Vast experience in the following will be advantageous:
- Development skills in Oracle Systems Analysis, Data Analysis, ETL Development, Application development leveraging API, SQL and PL/SQL Development, Data Migration and automated test scripting leveraging Python or Ruby.
- Demonstrable experience as an Application Support Engineer in related field
- Good knowledge of oracle PLSQL, SQL and ETL.
- Supporting systems that leverage Oracle as data storage.
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
- Database tuning tools (analyzing SQL trace files, etc.).
- Comfortable with live data fixes (production support)
- Automated test scripting (with Ruby, Python, etc.).
- Proficient in Oracle PL/SQL functions, procedures, Triggers, Types, packages, read/write .xml and .json files using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding
- Experience in configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics, Business Intelligence, Customer Intelligence, and data management tools.
- Manage and support existing ERP environment, providing operational support (2nd and 3rd level support) to business users.
- Respond to trouble tickets and provide root cause analysis as well as problem resolution within SLA.
- Work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients.
- Gain significant experience in development, Configuration, Implementation of
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or e-business suite solutions.
- Other duties include assisting with an ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented, and implemented.
- Run standard routines as per procedures.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Knowledgeable in oracle database and e-business suite
- Driven by passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Ready to work with Business Analyst and solution managers to produce the right solution
- Willingly to strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- Able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown/Thrive in a quickly changing environment.
- Can unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Can contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Respectful and honour everyone’s work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organized and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team
Do you have?
- The zeal to advance skills in Business Intelligence and Big data solutions
- Advance-level skills in web development and scripting tools
- Good knowledge of operating systems and enterprise software configuration
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
- Good experience maintaining and supporting dev. and prod. environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Vast experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Good experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load.
- Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics, Business Intelligence, Customer Intelligence and data management tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at client site in Lagos, Nigeria
- This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.