Mactay Consulting – Our client is the largest Agribusiness Enterprise in Ondo State with large Oil Plantations across 3 Local Government areas of the South of Ondo State, Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agribusiness Manager – Eastern Zone & Western Zone
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate all Agric services and operations across the entire Estates of the company.
- Plan both short, medium, and long term all Agricultural operations as related oil Palm management and productions
- Designate operational duties to subordinates in line with the company policy of standard operating procedures.
- Carry out supervision and monitoring activities for maximum adherence and acceptable production
- Carry out immediate, medium, and periodic evaluation of the department various aspect of operations
- Make short, medium, and periodic assessment Operational report to the chief executive officers for review.
- Liaise with other relevant stake holders in the organization for mutual understanding of the challenges and solutions to any perceived hindrance in the organization for overall developments of the organization.
- Plan in-house and external manpower developments /training for staff and other stake holders in the organization.
- Update research on innovation for organization developments.
- Make short, medium, and annual financial expenditure and income to the chief executive officers of the organization.
- Supervise and monitor the full implementation of the company policies as stipulated by the organization.
- B.Sc. / BA in Agric Economics, Agronomy, or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years of experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online