MedicPlus Hospital, established in 2017 is a multi-specialty hospital located in Ogun state, Nigeria. MedicPlus provides a depth of expertise in the area of advanced medical and surgical interventions with a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. MedicPlus has put modern technology in the hands of some of the very best medical practitioners from across the country to set new standards in health care.
The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are evidenced based and bench marked against international standards. Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us made us one of the most revered hospitals in Ogun state Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Operations Officer (AOO)
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide support to ED Administration and Operations by ensuring that all Units in the hospital are able to deliver their work efficiently and effectively at all times and deliver value to patients.
- The AOO works closely with the Finance team to update all budget information regularly.
- The AOO will support recruitment exercises to fill any vacancies, and ensure all Medicplus staff are familiar with company’s culture
- The AOO will be a strong advocate for L&D and will solely liaise with ITF on training matters.
- The AOO is solely responsible for maintenance of all office equipment.
- Assist Head Finance& Admin in payroll, compliance and all HR function when advised.
- Provide advice and innovative ideas for improvement of hospital processes
- Enforce health, safety and other facility regulations
Reports to: Supervises:
- Head Finance & Admin
- Front Desk / Customer Experience
- All Staff
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of sanctions received on contravention of human resources laws and regulations.
- TAT to process all types of memos for approval.
- Neatness of office, patient wards and restroom ambience.
- No of breakdown of office facilities and fittings.
Specification / Qualifications
- Qualification: A good First Degree in any of the Social / Management Sciences or related discipline. An advanced Degree in HR management will be an advantage.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 0 – 2 years cumulative core experience in HR and Administration.
- Professional Membership: Certification of CIPM / PHRI will be a very good advantage
- An Ideal Medicplus person must be / have Professional Integrity (Inspire trust and confidence in customers and co workers)
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Effective verbal and listening.
- Communications skills.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Medical Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants residing in Mowe / Ofada, Ogun State should apply.