Design Union Limited is a real estate development company in Lekki, Lagos, offers a variety of “products” and services in the construction and real estate industry. The services offered by the company include turnkey construction and development management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Management and safeguard of all company documents and records, effective archive management and setting corporate communication standards for all incoming and outgoing communications
- Management of all Reception and Visitor activities for all company locations
- Overseeing company security matters and managing relationships with security agencies for all company locations and official residences
- Coordinate and ensure prompt fulfillment of the company’s obligations with respect to office facilities, all subscriptions and payments for services to ensure uninterrupted operations and services in all company locations and Office facilities
- Management of Services and relationships with service providers to ensure uninterrupted operational services in all company locations and that all Utilities, Office building facilities and Office equipment are well maintained and functional.
- Oversee all Emergency Management matters and Workplace Safety issues and implement loss prevention measures and disaster recovery strategies including ensuring adequate insurance of properties and measures to ensure smooth company operations in force majeure situations.
- Management and administration of the company’s fleet of vehicles and monitoring of Office car drivers and dispatch riders and distribution of outgoing mails.
- Management of all Office stationery, Office supplies / Consumables, outdoor consumables, to ensure uninterrupted operational services in all Company Office facilities, and Office Buildings.
- Oversee protocol services for employees and company visitors for outbound and inbound travel Including arranging visas, flight tickets hotel accommodation etc.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Business Administration or in Management / Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position
- Must not be more than 40 years of age
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Ability to Own Tasks / High sense of accountability
- Personal and professional integrity and sound judgment
- Solution and service oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide software such as SAGE.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.