PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality trainings and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning and maximise profit.
Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards. We are most inclined to building strong brands and supporting business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an on-going basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Logistics Officer (Male)
Locations: Orile and Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation.
- Assist Team Leader, managers and other program team members with correspondence, mail registration and filing.
- Ensure all project administrative activities are coordinated effectively;
- Coordinate workshop/training events as required, including hotel liaison, participant confirmation, invitations, travel arrangements, supplies and materials, equipment hire and providing point of contact support for participants at events.
- Provide administrative support to team members.
- Coordinate meeting arrangements, including informing team members, booking meeting rooms and keeping management/staff calendars updated.
- Receive visitors in a professional manner;
- Maintain office supplies inventory, including toner for office equipment (printers, fax, photocopiers) as well as kitchen supplies;
- Record and prepare minutes from staff meetings.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc in Supply chain management, Logistics or relevant field.
- 0 – 1 year experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role.
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV, Passport Photograph, and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Male candidates are encouraged to apply.