Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered national Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with its head office in Kaduna. CCDRN partners with communities, philanthropists, government, and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of conflict resolution, peace-building, economic empowerment, agriculture, health, Nutrition, education as well as governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Logistics Coordinator
Location: Damaturu Town, Yobe
Reports to: State Program Manager (SPM) and Operation Manager (OM)
- The Admin and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for providing the supply chain needs/requirements of projects in the state, including the procurement of program supplies and services, accounting for all assets, managing stocks, and managing fleet concerns.
- The incumbent is responsible for managing drivers and warehouse staff, vehicle fleet, assets, warehousing, and distribution to ensure effective, transparent, and accountable logistics support to the CCDRN program in the area of operation.
- Liaison with program teams to ensure adequate logistical consideration for coordination and planning of program implementation. Provides technical support and guidance to program teams on logistical elements of distribution & procurement planning.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with different units to ensure timely program implementation.
- Ensure compliance to CCDRN policy of all procurement of program supplies, office supplies, training materials, training venues, catering services, among others that are needed for activities across the state.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of all hard copies and soft copies of procurement packages, asset management records,fleet management records, warehousing documents, distribution reports, and other pertinent documents relating to the supply chain. Follow up with suppliers e.g. delivery schedules of goods and other procurement-related concerns. This includes coordinating with the suppliers/service providers for the delivery and transportation of the goods for the program. He/she is also responsible for giving feedback from the program staff to the supplier and vice versa.
- Accountable for the accounting, maintenance of kitting of goods/equipment for the program. This includes keeping and monitoring warehousing records of all goods that are received and dispatched
- Identify what goods/equipment needs to be replenished, purchased, and/or dispersed.
- Maintain a file or record of suppliers through the Supplier Database, ensuring that they are compliant with CCDRN Anti-Fraud and Protection Policies.
- Ensures proper documentation of all Supply Chain processes.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the Procurement Tracker for all procurements
- Issues assets to staff and tracks assets assigned to staff through the Asset Register
- Oversees fleet concerns that include the daily movement of the program and support staff, mobilization of program supplies for distribution and for training/workshops, observance of safety & security protocols, management of drivers (both CCDRN drivers and rented vehicle drivers), and submission of the monthly Fleet Analysis
- Responsible for keeping track of all supplies received and dispatched through the Warehouse Tracker and for keeping documentation for these movements intact, including acknowledgment from beneficiaries for distributed goods/kits
- Assist and accommodate the implementation team in all of the administrative and logistics support needed.
- Ensures the appropriate use and security of assets and equipment assigned to the project office area
- Ensuring proper housekeeping of physical and electronic files and project assets are accounted for and deployed as appropriate
- Finalize reports on the status of the available and consumed supplies including funding source
- Contribute to organizational learning and enhanced capacity in planned intervention and activities by providing feedback to the team on things and areas that are to be improved
- Outlines recommendations for key issues that arise during the project implementation
- Contribute to the running monitor of the prevailing security conditions by gathering security-related information
- Assist in ensuring that the necessary measures are in place to ensure security, safety, health, and well-being of CCDRN staff, and other visitors; and that security standards and procedures are strictly adhered to, and
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in logistics management are required.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to influence, motivate and collaborate with others.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an NGO environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills; and Team builder/player.
- Fluency in both written and oral English, and fluency in local languages will be added advantage.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines, and intense pressure to perform.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter as a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and State as the subject of the mail.
- Late application will not be considered.
- Please clearly indicate the Position and state in the subject line of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encouraged women to apply.