At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Activation Manager (Marketing & Sales)
About the Role
- We are looking for a passionate and result-driven Activation Manager who has a good knowledge of retail network development.
- The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and retention objectives.
- Prior experience in the FMCGs re-distribution or sales automation exercise highly required.
- Candidate would periodically monitor and report performance and manage field sales agents.
KPI: Order Generation Job Responsibilities
- Develop activation plans in line with agreed objectives
- Manage sales agencies and report performance
- Analyze sales and proffer solutions to unmet goals
- Monitor industry trends and develop business intelligence
- Execute sales plans and resolve customer complaints
- Achieve monthly & quarterly targets
- Generate orders
- Must have 3-5 years Operations experience in an experiential agency
- Proven FMCG Regional sales experience with the use of sales force automation solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of growth hacking could be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.