Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions. Registered in 2002 in Nigeria, and managed by a competent team of professionals. Eden Solutions & Resources was initially set up, primarily as a recruitment agency but today it has evolved into company offering a full complement of business management & HR services including recruitment, training and staff management. Other services include corporate business management, such as marketing and book keeping/accounting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Female)
- We are looking for an ambitious Accountant (Female) to control the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- You will be part of a team working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Qualification in ACA is a plus but not required.
- Proven experience as an accountant.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Sage50 and Quikbook).
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.