Soteria Eye Clinic is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company to offer high quality, affordable and accessible comprehensive world class eye care services to our immediate community and environs. Our purpose is to create and deliver first class comprehensive eye care services to ALL in order to “Improve Lives through Affordable Quality Eye Care.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Chevron,Lekki – Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling all accounts payable and receivable.
- Recording transactions, payments, and expenses and processing invoices.
- Tracking the expenses of the Clinic and finding ways to minimize costs.
- Supervises other staff on all bookkeeping duties.
- Creating and monitoring internal auditing procedures.
- Following up on overdue payments and ensuring that the Clinic’s invoices and payments match up correctly.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Candidate must possess an HND / B.Sc. Accountancy from a reputable Institution.
- Must have a minimum of Upper Credit or 2nd Class Upper.
- Member of a recognized professional body is an advantage.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
- The candidate must have strong analytical expertise.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be intelligent, smart, and administratively efficient.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Must be between ages 23 to 37years
- Candidate MUST reside in Lekki, Lagos State.
- Preferably for candidates residing within the Lekki and Ajah Axis.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate would be contacted.