Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, an FMCG Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: FMCG – Manufacturing
- Import Documentation & work closely with the Clearing Agent at the Port
- Coordination with Internal and External Auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Preparing various statutory reports and submission online the VAT and WHT /Payee returns in the Statutory Portals within the scheduled date.
- Review of the Monthly Trial Balance and prepare the Monthly Schedules.
- Conversant to the Stock Accounting Process.
- Timely and accurate variances analysis of budget against actual and provide a roadmap to achieve KPIs.
- Partner with Financial Controller & Business Head to enhance Management Reporting and Business Drivers Understanding.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- MBA Finance is an added advantage.
- ICAN certification is required.
- 5 years of exhaustive experience in Core Accounting, Finance preferably with a manufacturing knowledge background.
- Should be well conversant with Tally and MS Office.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.