ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Insurance / Financial industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Insurance / Financial Industry
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
- Supporting the month end process
- Generating month end reports.
- HND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
Skills and Attributes Required:
The more common skills and attributes that are most needed for this role include:
- An experience in reconciling accounting figures and financial transaction
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.