Sunlight Resources Limited is a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years. It is a business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria. It was thanks to the success of these cheesy snacks that the pair then went on to design and craft new products for the range. Spending hours obsessing over new and exciting flavours, Fun Snax soon saw the launch of the brand’s ever popular potato chips and their tangy shrimp cracker.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ladipo-Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Head, Finance & Account
Seniority Level: Junior Role
- Preparing vouchers for Payment daily
- Bank Reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Handling Petty Cash.
- Entering Bank payments and Posting Journal Entry on Tally.
- Preparing Cheque requisition for Payment.
- Attending to Complains pertaining to Bank Payments.
- Sorting Vouchers, LPOs.
- Preparing Casual Labour Sheet.
- Receiving of the good delivery note (GRN) and posting Local purchase entry in tally.
- preparation and checking of supplier’s payment as when due.
- Getting LPO from procurement and posting entries in tally.
- Filling of all Local purchases order and LPO with relevant documents.
- Posting of Journal entry for spare parts, Diesel consumption, NEPA consumption, LPG Consumption.
- Partaking on physical stock taking for Maintenance, Production, RM-Store.
- Receiving of Return Delivery Note from logistics.
- Liaising with other department for smooth operation of business.
- Stock Reconciliation for Engineering spare parts, Monthly.
- Perform Other Activities given by the HOD/SCM.
- Minimum Educational standard: B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics.
- Minimum working experience: 2 years.
Job Requirements, Skills & Attitude:
- Manufacturing Experience will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of accounting.
- Good Knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel Especially.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
- Must be Confidential.
N60,000 – N80,000 (Net) monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.