Ginos Ventures Limited is an indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa. We provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution and supply of all medical consumables.
We currently distribute for several multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with over 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep accurate records of all daily transactions (accounts payable and accounts receivable).
- Accurately update the internal system with financial data.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Review, design and implement financial policies.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Management.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel).
- Proficiency in the use of accounting tools like Quickbooks.
- Integrity and honesty.
- The ability to drive is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.